Saturday, July 17, 2010

And if not now, when?

Today. Today I will overcome. I will forget that I was fired from my last craptastic job for bunk reasons. I will forget that I have been unemployed for the last ten months. I will forget that I lost my unemployment case to the employer on a technicality.

That is all in the past. Today I will go out there and find SOMETHING, ANYTHING as my income source. Today I will not physic myself out. I will not feel sorry for myself nor wallow in self loathing.
I shall save that for tomorrow.

I have a plan. That is the first step.

The Plan: Find a part time job and go to school full time. Finally finish my BA, and fit time in with the kiddos. Damn the Catch 22! Amen.

~me

Currently listening to: How Soon is Now? by The Smiths

No comments: